we noticed a weird behaviour of the “First published date” field.
We have set our timezone to “Europe/Vienna +1”.
Let’s say we have a story and set the date to 2020-02-03 00:00:00.
First (minor) issue: The input field shows “CET” as timezone, although we set it to “Europe/Vienna”. Probably because both has a timezoneOffset of +1.
Second issue: Switching between “Content” and “Config” causes a wrong date to be displayed -> with every switch, “First published date” gets reduced by 1 hour.
First screenshot shows the initial state. Second screenshot shows the state after switching to “Content” and then “Config” again.